src=http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/132/132648ycu11d98k3.gif border=0>

Saturday, December 12, 2009

__Im Back__

Hey all frens=]

How r u all?

Im bck^^

This few days my mood was nt good..

So lazy to on9..

And update my blog...

So sorry for tht...

This few days...

Oways went out for fun..

Coz my mood was nt good wan to stay at home,

It was too bored==

So oways pou Ts jor...



Today went Pavilion wif my lover Jolin...xD

We went thr to watch again the [ Jump Up]~

Wif 2 ugly boys..

Both of them is Jolin's fren..

I thought is leng zai...

==

Who knw?

When arrived thr, i saw tht 2 boys,

was nt leng zai...'

[[ wanna vomit nw!!!]]

zZz...

After finish watched,

we went to Ts pak to....xD

On the way to Ts!!!

Malay boy chao sui oh! Chao hai ah!

Tht time he chao my sui I shout n say: Oi! Pukimak Lu ah!

All ppl stared at me!

[ =NG=]

Mahai!

Dun let me saw he again!

After tht, go 5th floor visited Yunn...

Haiz...

Yunn broken heart gain..

Cham...T^T

Her's eyes so " zhong " coz of crying...

Haiz...

Love Love Love...

After tht, we go 6th floor...

Ply rock fever again...

After tht,

At tht time i keep thinking of he...

And wanted to see he...

So, i sms he n ask [ Hey best fren:) din out today?]

Afraid he din reply me...

But he reply me too...

[happy]

He replied n say tht he was at S.W...

Haiz..

No chance to meet ady..

I ask din go Ts mah...

Suddenly he said tht he was at ts ady...

Happy dou me ah...

Then,

we went up...

We went to 3rd floor thr...

Who knw??!!!

At thr i saw He ...

I call Jolin to walk faster ....

Go upstair...Saw them...

Fast fast go up lok..

All i can do at tht time is,

Hiding at upstair and looking of he...

He cnt see me...

Thy went to cheung k ady..

No choice...

so go n visited Yunn gain...

Chat so many thing...

Were guys are like tht?

Whithout SEX thy cant live at all?

If Galz does'nt wan to make sex,

Thy will feel so boring?

So thy choose break up?

Wat kind of guys are u all?

Was SEX important for u all?

huh?

Is tht all u all guys need?SEX?

Hello!!!

We're nt yt 20 years old...!

And it was dangerous to make love!!

If we all gt baby,

U all guys will responsibility or run away?

[ SKIP]


After Jolin and I went down to back door...

Buy some snack at 7-11..

Sit at stairs thr..

And chat so many things...

Bout LOVE...

I chat bout fai...She chat bout her's....

I keep thinking..

Wif this age r we suitable dun couple?

Why all of us keep broken heart...

Keep sad , keep tired, sum1 may be a crazy,

COZ OF LOVE!

All was bcoz of love~

I reli wanna ask to all Guys,

Wont u all regret whn u losing she?

Galz love u so much,

But,

Y did u all keep treat us like this?

Why u all dun wan to appreciate the LOVE tht we all give to u all guys?

We keep crying for all the time...

Coz of LOVE...

We feel so sick coz of LOVE~

I hate LOVE~

And I din believe LOVE anymore!

Tht's all for tonite...

0 comments: